Today, we are going to discuss a very fundamental topic - lobby signs. A lobby sign is not just a sign in a lobby, it has a much deeper purpose than you might think.
What is a Lobby Sign?
- A lobby sign is a sign with a company's name and logo placed in the lobby, entrance hall, reception area, or anywhere near or inside the entrance of a business.
- A lobby sign is a sign that can be made of metal, acrylic, PVC, foam, wood, vinyl etc. and has a two or three-dimensional design.
- A lobby sign is an "unexpected marketing workhorse" that helps a business to raise brand awareness.
- A lobby sign is a wayfinding tool that assures visitors they have come to the right location.
- A lobby sign is a tool that creates a first impression of your business to your visitors and customers.
- A lobby sign, like your website, is one of the most direct visual communication of your brand's values and characteristics.
- A lobby sign is a silent spokesperson that best represents a business' image.
- A lobby sign is an invisible handshake that affirms your customers that they have entrusted their business to the right hands.
- A lobby sign is a full-time employee and a good companion to your workers.
Without a Lobby Sign
- Without a lobby sign, I am not sure if I arrived to the right destination.
- Without a lobby sign, I feel like this business is not going to last long.
- Without a lobby sign, I don't feel like this business is credible enough for me to trust.
- Without a lobby sign, I don't know what kind of work style and values of this business.
- Without a lobby sign, I don't think this is a serious business that I want to work for/with.
Get a Lobby Sign
Did you ever associate a lobby sign with the definitions above?
No? Perhaps it is time for you to seriously think about getting a lobby sign.
If you already have a lobby sign, it is time for you to evaluate the performance of your lobby sign. If your lobby sign does not meet your or your visitors' expectations, you should consider replacing it.
To help you to manage your lobby sign project, RainMaker Signs has prepared a Lobby Sign Project Checklist for you.
Having a lobby sign is definitely value-adding to your business. Ready to get a lobby sign? RainMaker Signs can help you with that! We have a team of experts that can provide you advice on the size, design, location, and materials of your lobby sign project and bring that perfect lobby sign to life. To reach us, call us at 425-961-7446 or 855-806-SIGN (7446) or email us at email@example.com. The RainMaker Signs team looks forward to work with you on different types of lobby sign projects. Click below to request a quote.
To learn more about lobby sign projects, please visit our Lobby Sign FAQ page.
Also, check out some other beautiful lobby signs that we made for our clients by clicking here.