Delivery Fleet Graphics
Your Delivery Fleet is a Marketing Machines for Your Business
Like any B2C or B2B business, building your brand identity is a fundamental part of growing a delivery business. This is nothing new to delivery business - milk and other food service delivery vehicles were the pioneers of vehicle graphics! The high resolution printing and conforming adhesive vinyls has turned delivery vehicles into highly identifiable businesses on wheels.
Beyond the obvious and most important benefit of having your fleet advertising your business to a targeted local markets and service areas 24/7, here are a few additional important benefits to wrapping your vehicle.
Delivery Fleet Wraps Have a Compounding Effect
Even more noticeable than a single wrapped vehicle is a fleet of wrapped vehicles using the same or coordinated graphics. Fleet wraps are perfect for new product launches and event marketing and are an important part of the marketing mix.
Delivery Vehicle Wraps Are Economical
Vehicle wraps are cost-effective and powerful:
- Fleet wraps can last five to seven years.
- One wrapped can generate tens of thousands impressions daily
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition
- With no 3rd party media costs (your vehicle is your media) lowest CPM of any advertising
Delivery Fleet Graphics Add Credibility
For contracting services that call on homes, having a marked vehicle adds credibility to your business or service.
A Variety of Options
Some of the choices we can design, print and install include:
- Full wraps and graphics – With this option we wrap the entire vehicle using quality vinyl films from well-known manufacturers like 3M, Avery Dennison and Oracal. We use the up-to-date vehicle templates and the best design software in the industry to ensure you can see exactly how each of your vehicles will look once wrapped.
- Partial Wraps and Graphics – Wrap a portion of your vehicles and include graphics, lettering and decals. We can use your logos or design one for you. Well designed partial wraps and graphics can have a big impact on the road at an economical price. This approach is highly flexible if you want to optimize your graphics within a specific budget.
- Vehicle Vinyl Lettering – Also known as truck lettering, this option is an affordable solution and will still advertise your business 365 days a year.
RainMaker Signs Serves Delivery Fleets Nationwide
Let RainMaker Signs be part of your brand execution team nationwide. We are networked with over 280 sign and graphics companies across the country. We design, fabricate and coordinate installation of signs and graphics, including fleet graphics, nationwide and can manage your project across multiple locations to ensure the highest quality brand management and execution.
Interested in learning more about vehicle wraps and graphics? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions About Vehicle Wraps page or read "What to Ask Before You Wrap". You can also click on the images above to get the inside story on delivery vehicle wraps.
OR... just give us a call at 425-861-7446 or email us at sales@RainMakerSigns.com We are happy to answer all your question or help you out with a quote.
Serving fleets nationwide. Seattle, Bellevue, King County and beyond including - Auburn, Burien, Covington, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Fife, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Maple Valley, North Bend, Puyallup, Renton, Sammamish, SeaTac, Snohomish, Snoqualmie, Tacoma, Tukwila, Woodinville.