Check out this great looking monument sign RainMaker Signs recently refaced for Finance of America Mortgage of Kirkland, WA. This monument sign provides great street side signage to help customers and other constituents easily locate the Kirkland offices.
When a new tenant moves into a new building with an existing monument sign, RainMaker Signs is ready to lend a hand. We follow a 7 point process to add a new tenant to an existing monument sign. Because the new sign often needs to fit within an existing structure, each step is critical for a high quality sign that will delight the tenants and the property managers alike.
1) Perform a site survey to take measurements of sign graphics space and plan for proper installation equipment and materials
2) Size specifications, placement and art files for each tenant
3) Design and Artwork proof approval
4) Print, laminate and trim new graphics
5) Old sign or graphics removal
6) Clean surface thoroughly
7) Install new sign or graphics
RainMaker Signs specializes in outdoor signs, wall graphics, lobby signs, wall murals and vehicle wraps.
You've got an opportunity and we've got the expertise to help you maximize your advertising and visual communications opportunity. Together we can create powerful visual impressions to grow your business.
Looking for a way to grab a driver's attention with monument or post and panel signs? Give us a call at 425-861-SIGN (7446) or email us at email@example.com. The RainMaker Sign Team is always happy to help you out. Click below to request a quote.