Websites, emails, and phone calls are a great way to get the ball rolling for your new signage, branding or visual communications project. But nothing ads clarity and specificity like a physical site survey of your location.
Signs, graphics and displays are visual mediums. Seeing how they will work in a physical space is an important step in identifying the best branding and/or visual communication solution to meet your goals. Site surveys are an important step in guaranteeing your ultimate satisfaction with your new signs or graphics and getting the job done right, on time and on budget.
Let our team be of assistance to you. We can visit your site and provide consultative services on where to place your monument, wayfinding, directory, lobby, and various other signs.
What You Can Expect From a Site Survey
1) Face-to-Face Meeting
2) Review Your Sign Goals and Objectives
3) Walk Through - review locations, lighting, viewing distance and angles
4) Discuss Options - including location, size, sign type, materials, color, finish, messaging, regulations
5) Measurements - we'll take all measurements to ensure proper planning, production and installation.
6) Assess Installation Requirements - evaluate surfaces for material, equipment, and hardware requirements
7) Document Location with Photos - We'll take photographs of the areas or building where you want your sign to go. We can then place a virtual sign within the photograph so that you can see how your sign will look prior to the production of your sign.
8) Outline Next Steps - We'll put together a time line (critical path) to outline key steps in the process to keep your project on budget and on schedule.
Consider us part of your brand execution team.